Add a little Whimsy to your next event.
I will make you a cake or cookies perfectly suited to make your table sparkle!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Piggly Wiggly



I went to a family birthday party this past weekend. I was going to bring a barn cake (I recently heard a story from my dad about a great grandpa being the 19th child in the family and he was born in the barn and I was feeling inspired) and then make tiny animals for the barn but I got carried away with the pigs! I saw the Piggy Bank at my local cake supply shop and stole their design. Even though, I normally like to use my own designs! but honestly, this was too cute not to steal!
Also, my sister used to collect pigs when she was tiny. This was a sort of homage to her! The Pops were her present! Love you Kare Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment