Add a little Whimsy to your next event.
I will make you a cake or cookies perfectly suited to make your table sparkle!

Monday, September 12, 2011

My very first attempt at cake pops.


Well, here they are. In an attempt at documenting my progress truthfully, I thought I should put them here. I almost didn't.

I did apples to celebrate my little man's first week of school being over. These morsels are very yummy but whoever said they are easy, was wrong. I should really have just done balls. Something simpler to get the hang of it. I'm hoping I can make them look better as time goes on. They were a lot of fun to make, though. Maybe I will make more to celebrate the second week of school?

Props to Scott Alkema, my love, for making my cake pop stands so quickly for me! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment