Add a little Whimsy to your next event.
I will make you a cake or cookies perfectly suited to make your table sparkle!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This is my first ever blog post.  Congratulations, me!  I wonder if anyone will read it.  My inspiration is the purlbee website!  It is a marvelous place to get ideas and to satisfy your whimsy!  

I had a pink velvet jacket that I wore when I was pregnant and it is huge and good for nothing now.  That is until I found a pattern for fabric beach balls!  My Isabel loves balls, so I made her one last night and she loves it!  Then, Benjamin wanted me to make him a ball too, so I did this morning and now he's napping with it.  I have a picture of the balls on my camera so I'm going to learn how to put it on here now.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Darla, I will also read your blogs. I need to blog again too, it is great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete